Monday, January 5, 2015

The 52 Albums in 52 Weeks Project

Welcome to the first post of this music blog! How are you? Can I get you a drink?

This website is run by Mike Wilson (myself), and Alex Hominiuk, members of the Alt-rock band, No Such Thing As Ghost. This blog was mainly started to document thoughts on listening to a new album every week for an entire year, but there will also be posts about the progress and adventures of the band.

I decided there is so much great music out there that I haven't listened to and although this method might not make a dent, it will still bring new bands to my attention and maybe yours as well. Some of my favorite records I found by a fluke so I want to increase my chances of finding good music. My largest problem is actually listening to albums I hear are good, because that would take some sort of effort. I am not a perfect man. Besides listening to a new album every week there aren't many rules. Alex and I will listen to an album as many times as we think we need to and then we will right a thing about it. No real formula. They posts aren't meant to be proper reviews, so take from each post what you will. Even better, comment on what you think of any given album if you happen to listen to it. Join us on our musical adventure!

The first album we will be listening to is "The Dream Walker" from Angels and Airwaves and it should be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment